How to Get Your Blessing Immediately

 As a child I grew up with a fig tree in my life.  I looked forward to eating the figs straight from the tree.  This may be one reason that this scripture caught my eye as a child.  I know how it felt to go to the tree to find none or even find green figs, which were not ripe to eat.  Very disappointing.  So when I read that Jesus had an experience that I could relate to as a child, it kind of stuck with me.  I kept reading the bible trying to find other things that I could relate to as a child.  It was amazing to me.  I read the scripture often, not know that it was building my faith at a young age.

I always get so excited when I read this passage.  It begins by saying, "Early in the morning.  Okay don't wait around and procrastinate about things.  Start early.  He was hungry.  That tells me that he wanted something.  He had a need.  Everybody has been hungry at some point.  He put his sights on something that he wanted but it did not provide what he needed.  He needed his hunger filled.  The fig tree had only leaves...no figs.  Jesus said, "May you never bear fruit again!"  So, if it could not or would not fulfill its purpose, then it was useless.  This is so exciting to me because this passage tells me that you can speak to your problem.  You shall have whatever you say if you believe what you say in faith.  Do you want a peaceful life?  Speak to it.  Do you want happiness?  Speak it.  Do you want a happy marriage?  Speak to it.  The key is to believe.  How deep does you faith go?  If you think it, then say it.  If you believe in your heart and profess with your mouth that Jesus Christ is Lord, then you shall have whatever you ask.  That is a blessing given to you for being saved.  Do you want good health?  Then say it.  Don't just say it in unbelief or doubt.  Say it with power and believe it.  You are in control.  Don't worry about talking out loud.  Start worrying if you answer yourself back.  Say what you believe until you see results.  Now look at verse 19.  Immediately the tree withered.  It didn't happen months or years later.  Why?  Because there was no doubt.  Faith is all that was needed.  There was no doubt to stop the command.  He didn't say wither if...

Say it and believe that you receive it and it will come to pass.  Your blessing is coming.  Immediately.  Just wait for the manifestation.  Don't doubt that it is done just because you don't see results immediately.  It's already done.  Just believe it and it will start to become visible.  How strong is your faith?

 

Matthew 21:18-22 Jesus Curses a Fig Tree

18 Early in the morning, as Jesus was on his way back to the city, he was hungry. 19 Seeing a fig tree by the road, he went up to it but found nothing on it except leaves. Then he said to it, “May you never bear fruit again!” Immediately the tree withered.
20 When the disciples saw this, they were amazed. “How did the fig tree wither so quickly?” they asked.
21 Jesus replied, “Truly I tell you, if you have faith and do not doubt, not only can you do what was done to the fig tree, but also you can say to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and it will be done. 22 If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer.”
New International Version (NIV)
Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

http://www.cafepress.com/everygoodandperfectgift/13300723





About Me


 Need more inspiration?  Listen to the Faith Builders Podcast

 

Comments