Sunday Rest


Sunday has rolled around one more time.  I am blessed to be able to get a few things done on Saturday.  I have to give Sunday to the Lord.  Jesus rested on Sunday, so I should be no different.  I have been blessed to be able to devote my Sundays to the Lord and my family for many years now. 

Some people watch sermons on television.  I don't knock this at all.  There was a time many years ago that we could only get a hand full of programs devoted to the Lord.  Now, oh my, we can be picky and choosy.  We can worship all day, everyday if we wish.  I still say that there is nothing like going into the house of the Lord.  I am hoping that when I am unable to walk in, somebody will be nice enough to roll me in.

We don't always appreciate our blessing until we or someone we know looses something.  Be thankful and rejoice today while you have breath and strength in your body.  Don't put off until tomorrow what you can do today.

1 Chronicles 16:10 Glory ye in his holy name:  let the heart of them rejoice that seek the Lord.







About Me


Need more inspiration?  Listen to the Faith Builders Podcast >

I just a this book!  Get ready for the Book Club.

 

Prayer For Breakthrough 

Become a Part of A Winning Team!  Whether it is to start your own business,  earn extra cash, or help others, you are welcome.

Join My Team


 

Comments