How to Pray and Get Results



Does God hear our prayers? Will our prayers get answered? I didn't start to really see results until I decided to learn how to pray. Prayers actually need to be in order. There is a method or protocol to powerful prayers.

Matthew 6:9-13New King James Version (NKJV)
In this manner, therefore, pray:
Our Father in heaven,
Hallowed be Your name.
10 Your kingdom come.
Your will be done
On earth as it is in heaven.
11 Give us this day our daily bread.
12 And forgive us our debts,
As we forgive our debtors.
13 And do not lead us into temptation,
But deliver us from the evil one.
For Yours is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever. Amen.[a]

Always approach the throne of God with thanksgiving. Most kids are experts at getting what they want from their parents because they understand the importance of showing thanksgiving and giving praise. It works for them. 

The same is true for praying to your Father in Heaven. I then ask for forgiveness for sinning against him. I like to stay clean so to speak, so I wash often. I then state my prayer request. Next, I quote the scripture that says that I can have what I ask for. Lastly, I thank Him for being such a good God and answering my prayer.

Keep in mind that the bible says that you shall have whatever you ask. (As long as it lines up with God's Plan) As you spend more time with Jesus, you will begin to think like him. You will know what to ask for when you pray.  Prayer is the key that unlocks the door. 





Joseph Prince - How To Pray Powerful Prayers - 16 Jun 13




About Me


Need more inspiration?  Listen to the Faith Builders Podcast

 

Comments