How to Become a Winner in Stressful Times


There are so many things to worry about. Will have have a job tomorrow? Will my child straighten up and fly right? Will I be able to pay my bills on time? Will I loose everything that I have worked for? Will my spouse divorce me? The list goes on and on and on.

Capture your thoughts before they really take effect on your daily living. Change those thoughts into positive affirmations. For instance, I will pay my bills on time. I will have a job tomorrow. My child will straighten up. I won't loose everything that I have worked for. My spouse will not divorce me.  

How can you make these statements when the world is crumbling down? Well...as a Christian you have authority.

"But my God shall supply all your need, according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus." (Philippians 4:19)





About Me



Need more inspiration?  Listen to the Faith Builders Podcast

 

Comments